Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Solid As A ROCK!!

"What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger"

This is my saying for the remainder of the year and is used to best describe my thoughts lately.  After celebrating another year of birth last week (Happy Birthday to me!!) I began to reflect over people, situations, and events of the past year.  I can honestly say that from Summer 2010 to present my life has been filled with ups, downs, and unexpected turns.  Through all of this I have grown tremendously and am getting to a place where I am very comfortable in my own skin.

I've had to realize that some people aren't good for you no matter how bad you want them around, how not to be a soft shoulder for wimpy behavior, and how to push myself past limits that I never expected to.  After the swift kick that reality dealt me, I am now more secure in who I AM and my ability!  I thank GOD for never leaving me and using this time of turmoil to build me up to be the woman I am supposed to be.  So as I peacefully exit this storm of life - all I can say is THANK YOU and lift my hands!!

I have NO doubt that 2012 will be the best year ever and even if it falls short of my expectations I know that it will be another year I'm allowed to share my gifts, share love, and be receptive of the same.  May my public admission be a time for you to accept the obstacles of life and celebrate all your success!

As Always: Be Fashionable.Be Fabulous.....

0 comments: